The module supports all stages of leasing, starting with getting the service call, through assigning the driver, ending with serving the clients quickly and efficiently to their satisfaction. The service is given by field drivers equipped with tablets or mobile phones, which present the work schedule and call list. The service results are transmitted to the company’s headquarters and ERP. The company’s management can view everything that is happening in the field at any given moment through the software’s website.
Company’s headquarters management station
- ERP interface for receiving infrastructure data, service calls and drivers assignment
- Operational screen presenting all calls’ statuses: location, beginning, end, SLA, done, etc.
- Supports adding more calls, change of assignments and prioritizing
- Supports initiating calls by branches on the service website
- Preventive treatment and routine inspections
- Drivers’ locations on GPS at any given time, including location history
- Sending and receiving messages AND notifications through the app
- Opening service calls by your customers online
- Management by regions/branches and mobility of drivers and cars
- A wide variety of service reports in different segmentations
- Management screen displaying the status of all tasks: task status, location, start,
end, SLA, finished, and more.
- Mechanism of preventive treatment and control on fixed dates
Transportation and Roadside Assistance Module
The WEBLET application enables vehicle, leasing and car-rental companies to manage drivers and service, the vehicle transportation and roadside assistance, to improve customer service and make it more efficient, and to increase customer satisfaction.
The transportation and roadside assistance module is intended to be used by mobile workforce and service managers, and supports all treatment stages, from the call to service, driver scheduling and up to providing fast and efficient service to the customer’s satisfaction. The service is performed by drivers equipped with a tablet/ smartphone, which displays a work schedule and a task list. The treatment/ visit results are transferred to the company headquarters and the ERP. The company management can view the field at all times via the application’s website.